Viking Pump appoints new hires
| March 03, 2012 |
Viking Pump has hired a new vice president of sales and a new general manager of parts and service.
Kerry Baskins, Viking Pump’s new vice president of sales, is now responsible for the worldwide sales for Viking Pump and Wright Flow Technologies products.
Baskins worked in sales and marketing with Viking Pump from 1990-1997. Since then, he has worked at Liquid Handling Systems of San Diego, JCI Industries and, most recently, as vice president of Grundfos Pumps. Baskins holds a bachelor’s degree from Wartburg College and an MBA from the Keller Graduate School of Management.
Bill Canady, Viking Pump’s new general manager of parts and service, will lead the newly-assembled parts and service team in building a portfolio of Genuine Parts and kits for the Viking Pump and Wright Flow brands.
Canady previously served as vice president of marketing for Viking Pump.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...