VIDEO: Excavator destroys bridge with one nudge, creates huge wave in domino effectWayne Grayson | March 28, 2014
In this video from China, we see one of the most beautiful bridge demolitions ever. We only get to see the final nudge that broke the bridge’s back, but we’d have to imagine some very careful weakening of the structure had to have preceded it. Nonetheless, the domino effect and the wave produced by the bridge’s fall is nothing short of extraordinary.
Even the operator who took down half a building with one nudge would be a little jealous of this one. You can watch the video below.
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up to cut column loose during demo
- VIDEO: Excavator, crew upright a backhoe only to watch it roll down a steep hillside
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus
- VIDEO: Geniuses wrap themselves in rope, let an excavator sling them through the air
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket instead of your hands