Vermeer Texas-Louisiana expands in Texas
| April 28, 2012 |
Vermeer Texas-Louisiana has relocated to a larger facility in both Waco, Texas, and Cypress, Texas.
The Waco store sits on 4.1 acres of land within the city limits of Ross, Texas, just north of Waco and along Interstate 35.
The Cypress store, which is a relocation of the Houston stores, replaces the two stores previously located in Humble on FM 1960 and on the south side of Houston on Easthaven Blvd. The new store is located on 5 acres within the city limits of Cypress on Northwest Freeway 290.
Both stores provide additional service bays and a larger parts warehouse and showroom.
Vermeer Texas-Louisiana also plans to relocate to new stores in San Antonio and Lubbock during 2012.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: