Vermeer Sales Southwest expands Albuquerque location
| March 31, 2012 |
Vermeer Sales Southwest (VSSW) has moved its Albuquerque location to a new, expanded facility.
The new building is 13,000 square feet on 2.5 acres of land. It is 7,000 feet larger than the previous facility, which has been open since 2000.
VSSW purchased the building and invested $350,000 for improvements as well as interactive technology and visual displays.
From our partners
People often ask us why they can’t use hydraulic oil in their off-highway equipment. They’re interested in saving money, and…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...