Vermeer makes staff changes
| October 22, 2010 |
Vermeer announced staff realignments to best support the company’s global growth initiatives.
Vermeer named three senior directors to the office of vice president based on their experience and leadership. All three will continue to support global industrial product efforts. They include Mike Byram, vice president of environmental solutions; Steve Heap, vice president of Vermeer Latin America and Vermeer Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Dave Wisniewski, vice president of underground solutions.
In addition, Jason Andringa will assume the role of vice president of distribution and global accounts. He has been serving as managing director of Vermeer Europe, Middle East and Africa in the Netherlands. Frank Beerthuis will take over Andringa’s managing director role at VEMEA.
Other realignment changes include global aftermarket and marketing being led by Vice President Mark Core, global forage, procurement, logistics and IT being led by Vice President David Corbin and global industrial solutions being led by Vice President Doug Hundt.
For more information, visit Vermeer.com.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...