Vermeer launches global, multilingual Website
| June 07, 2010 |
Vermeer Corp. has launched a new multilingual and multimedia Website designed to provide easy access to product and market-specific industry information.
“Web site content is available in six languages, allowing more customers around the globe to interact with Vermeer,” says Glenda Vander Wilt, director of marketing for Vermeer Corp., in a press statement. “The site is designed for quick and easy navigation to the products, resources and market information customers need.”
The redesigned Vermeer.com site provides detailed information on the current line of Vermeer products, including 360-degree walkarounds of select models that allow customers to get familiar with the product features and benefits. Customers will also be able to compare features, benefits and specifications for all Vermeer models to determine the equipment that is the best fit for their specific needs.
Vermeer has also redesigned the site to serve as an industry resource, providing information on market trends, equipment maintenance and operational tips, as well as customer case studies. Visitors to the site will also have the opportunity to download popular software applications developed by Vermeer.
Video demonstrating Vermeer products working in the field are prominent throughout the site, helping to provide customers with a better idea of how these products can fit into their operation.
Finding a local dealer — regardless of the customer’s country of origin — is easy using the dealer locator tool.
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...