Vermeer introduces tooling and accessory warehouse
| January 25, 2012 |
Vermeer premiered its Borestore warehouse at the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition, which took place in San Antonio, Texas, January 24-26.
Borestore features more than 1,100 tooling and accessory products and offers various shipping options, including local dealer pickup, direct ship and overnight delivery.
“Many times, HDD contractors are in the midst of a time-critical job and need tooling within a day,” said Mark Core, vice president of marketing and lifecycle solutions. “Borestore offers them the ability to conveniently access the collective inventory of the Vermeer network to help meet their needs in the shortest amount of time possible.”
HDD contractors have can shop for Vermeer horizontal directional drill tooling and accessories anytime by visiting borestore.com, calling 866-VERMEER (866-837-6337), or visiting their local Vermeer dealer.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...