Vanair hosts second Poker Run
| September 27, 2010 |
Vanair hosted its second annual Poker Run on Aug. 21, which benefited the Wounded Warrior Project. The event had more than double the participants of the first Poker Run.
The Wounded Warrior Project’s mission is to honor and empower wounded service members, raise awareness of the service members’ needs, help men and women aid and assist each other and provide direct programs to meet their needs.
Vanair’s third annual Poker Run will be Aug. 20, 2011. For more information, visit www.vanair.com.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...