Vanair appoints director of quality
| May 25, 2012 |
Vanair has appointed Jon Rice to the position of director of quality. His experience and education in management, quality management, supplier development, ISO, and lean manufacturing helped him gain this position.
Rice’s education includes a an MBA from American Intercontinental University in Hoffmann Estates, Illinois; an MFA from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana; a BS degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan; and a Certificate in Total Quality Management from the University of Phoenix.
Rice is a certified ISO lead auditor and has completed the Management Development Program through the American Management Association.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: