United Rentals creates mobile site
| September 28, 2010 |
United Rentals launched a new mobile Web site that provides one-touch access to its equipment rental fleet and customer service team.
The mobile version of unitedrentals.com uses a phone interface that allows customers to search for equipment, request rental quotes and locate nearby branches via the GPS on their mobile phones.
Access to the new United Rentals mobile Web site is available at unitedrentals.com via a mobile device.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...