United Rentals acquires Coble Trench Safety assets
| February 21, 2012 |
“We are delighted to expand our trench safety rentals business through the acquisition of Coble Trench Safety,” said Paul McDonnell, senior vice president of United Rentals’ operation, trench, power and HVAC. “We’re attracted to Coble’s mix of government and industrial customers with very little branch overlap in strong markets.”
With the acquisition, United Rentals’ trench presence grows to 93 locations in 28 states and Canada.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...