U.S. Congressman Mike Kelly honors Rogers for export achievements
| July 12, 2011 |
In a ceremony on June 29, 2011, Congressman Mike Kelly (PA-03) presented Rogers Brothers Corporation with the U.S. Commercial Service’s Export Achievement Award.
The Export Achievement Award recognizes U.S. companies that have made their first export sale or entered a new overseas market with the assistance of the Department of Commerce’s U.S. Commercial Service. With joint assistance from the U.S. Commercial Service in Pittsburgh and Lima, Peru, plus the Small Business Development Center at St. Francis University Small Business Development Center’s Center for Global Competitiveness, in Loretto, PA, Rogers was able to develop relationships within the Peruvian market and, ultimately to sell a lowbed trailer to a large copper mining company. Future sales in this market are currently being negotiated.
For more information visit www.rogerstrailers.com
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: