TrynEx International moves to new plant
| July 21, 2011 |
TrynEx International, the manufacturer of SnowEx, TurfEx and SweepEx product lines, has moved into a new, state-of-the-art plant in Madison Heights, Michigan. The facility positions TrynEx for future expansion, and it allows the company to set up a lean manufacturing system through a partnership with the Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center.
Much larger than its previous building, TrynEx’s new 130,000-square-foot facility allows plenty of room for development and growth. It also contains multiple new features to improve the assembly and shipping processes.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...