TrynEx International moves to new plant
| July 21, 2011 |
TrynEx International, the manufacturer of SnowEx, TurfEx and SweepEx product lines, has moved into a new, state-of-the-art plant in Madison Heights, Michigan. The facility positions TrynEx for future expansion, and it allows the company to set up a lean manufacturing system through a partnership with the Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center.
Much larger than its previous building, TrynEx’s new 130,000-square-foot facility allows plenty of room for development and growth. It also contains multiple new features to improve the assembly and shipping processes.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: