Truck-mounted safety manual gets update
| September 17, 2012 |
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers has published an extensive update to its Truck-Mounted Forklift Safety Manual.
The manual outlines common situations encountered during normal operation and maintenance of truck-mounted forklifts and suggests safe ways of dealing with these conditions. The manual is not a substitute for the manufacturer’s operating
The 48-page manual includes:
- More accurate information specific to different machine configurations
- New guidance for travelling while unloaded
- Expanded instructions for operating on uneven terrain
- Expanded guidance for handling high loads
- A new section explaining load stability factors
More From: Maintenance
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: