Truck-mounted safety manual gets update
| September 17, 2012 |
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers has published an extensive update to its Truck-Mounted Forklift Safety Manual.
The manual outlines common situations encountered during normal operation and maintenance of truck-mounted forklifts and suggests safe ways of dealing with these conditions. The manual is not a substitute for the manufacturer’s operating
The 48-page manual includes:
- More accurate information specific to different machine configurations
- New guidance for travelling while unloaded
- Expanded instructions for operating on uneven terrain
- Expanded guidance for handling high loads
- A new section explaining load stability factors
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Maintenance
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you