Trimble releases QM75 handheld laser distance meter
| September 11, 2012 |
The QM75 is the first in a new line of Quick Measure distance measurement tools and provides a bright laser spot that allows one person to safely measure hard-to-reach places such as high overheads, factory interiors or areas over bodies of water.
At the press of a button, the user can measure distance with ±1/16”-inch accuracy up to 230 feet away. Units of measure are selectable and include meters, millimeters and both fractional and decimal feet/inch units. The QM75′s display is illuminated for viewing in low light conditions.
The QM75′s housing is designed with specially engineered plastics, rubber overmold and electronics isolation for up to 5 feet of drop protection to withstand the typical abuse found on commercial and residential jobsites. The compact size of the Quick Measure makes it easy to store in a pocket.
The QM75 Quick Measure is available now through the Spectra Precision Dealer Network.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you