Trimble acquires Accubid
| August 17, 2010 |
Trimble acquired Accubid Systems’ privately held assets. Based in Concord, Ontario, Canada, Accubid is a leading provider of estimating, project management and service management software and services for electrical and mechanical contractors.
Acquiring Accubid broadens Trimble’s industry leading “Building Information Modeling to field” solutions, which gives highly accurate positioning and layout of foundations and mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. The Accubid business will be reported as part of the Engineering and Construction segment. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Trimble’s Building Construction Division is a leading innovator of productivity solutions for the building construction contractor.
More From: Software
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: