Tri-venture supports PATH’s $4.1 billion program
| September 15, 2010 |
A joint venture of Hill International, Systra Engineering and Gannett Fleming received a contract from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to provide expert professional planning, project management and related services.
This contract will be on a call-in basis in connection with the $4.1 billion Capital Program of the Port Authority Trans-Hudson commuter transit program. PATH is a heavy rail rapid transit system that serves as a link in the New York-New Jersey transportation network. The contract has a one-year base period and up to seven one-year option periods.
Hill International provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services. For more information on Hill, visit its Web site.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...