Tri-venture supports PATH’s $4.1 billion program
| September 15, 2010 |
A joint venture of Hill International, Systra Engineering and Gannett Fleming received a contract from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to provide expert professional planning, project management and related services.
This contract will be on a call-in basis in connection with the $4.1 billion Capital Program of the Port Authority Trans-Hudson commuter transit program. PATH is a heavy rail rapid transit system that serves as a link in the New York-New Jersey transportation network. The contract has a one-year base period and up to seven one-year option periods.
Hill International provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services. For more information on Hill, visit its Web site.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...