Trelleborg acquires Watts Tyre Group
| November 24, 2010 |
Trelleborg has acquired Watts Tyre Group through the company’s Trelleborg Wheel Systems. The UK-based Watts Tyre Group allows Trelleborg to strengthen its position globally in the industrial tire market.
From our partners
JLG will soon welcome customers and JLG equipment owners to its expanded…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...