Trelleborg acquires Watts Tyre Group
| November 24, 2010 |
Trelleborg has acquired Watts Tyre Group through the company’s Trelleborg Wheel Systems. The UK-based Watts Tyre Group allows Trelleborg to strengthen its position globally in the industrial tire market.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...