Trelleborg acquires Watts Tyre Group
| February 17, 2011 |
Trelleborg acquired UK-company Watts Tyre Group, which has about 210 employees. Trelleborg says this acquisition strengthens its position in industrial tires through geographic expansion and an increased presence in the aftermarket.
The operation will be integrated into Trelleborg Wheel Systems business area. For more information, visit trelleborg.com/wheelsystems.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: