TRB: Disaster guide bids solicited
| May 31, 2011 |
The Transportation Research Board is soliciting bids to create a “Guide to Regional Transportation Planning for Disasters, Emergencies and Significant Events.” Bids on the $250,000 project, which is expected to take 15 months to complete, review and revise, are due on July 6th.
The guide, which will segue off a 2010 publication directed toward state transportation agencies, is designed to provide a logical thought process for facilitating regional transportation planning, coordination and operations for disasters and emergencies. For more information, click here.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: News
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic