TRB: Disaster guide bids solicited
| May 31, 2011 |
The Transportation Research Board is soliciting bids to create a “Guide to Regional Transportation Planning for Disasters, Emergencies and Significant Events.” Bids on the $250,000 project, which is expected to take 15 months to complete, review and revise, are due on July 6th.
The guide, which will segue off a 2010 publication directed toward state transportation agencies, is designed to provide a logical thought process for facilitating regional transportation planning, coordination and operations for disasters and emergencies. For more information, click here.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: News
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic