Transcraft to expand operations, add jobs in Kentucky
| April 25, 2012 |
Transcraft, a platform trailer manufacturer, will expand its Trigg County operations in Cadiz, Kentucky.
A subsidiary of Wabash National Corporation, Transcraft plans to build a 12,000-square-foot facility and add 80 jobs to accommodate the rising demand for flatbed and drop-deck trailers.
According to Americas Commercial Transportation Research Company (ACT Research), sustained high demand for platform trailers is forecasted for the next five years.
For more information on Transcraft, visit transcraft.com.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...