Towmaster gives away TE-12D 12,000-pound trailer
| April 28, 2011 |
Towmaster, Inc., manufacturer of equipment trailers and truck bodies and long-time member of the American Rental Association (ARA), gave away a model TE-12D 12,000-pound, drop-deck trailer in a promotion at the 2011 ARA Rental Show in Las Vegas. The winner, Brook Hinman of A-1 Tractor located in Kingman, Ariz., was chosen in a random drawing from the entrants at the show.
“I was sure surprised when I got the phone call from Arin [Laugtug], our Towmaster sales rep,” says Brook. “I didn’t think I would be the person to win a $5,000 Towmaster trailer. We know of Towmaster’s reputation for quality and now I’ll have an opportunity to use it firsthand.”
“With a lot of quality product to offer, we wanted to generate some interest in our newest models, so we decided to give one away”, says Arin Laugtug, Towmaster Regional Sales Manager. “Delivering this trailer was a joy for me. Seeing how happy it made Brook reminds me how happy our customers are when they drive away with a new Towmaster trailer.”
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: