Toro showcases dedicated stump grinder at the Rental ShowAmy Materson | March 3, 2011
Improve productivity with Toro’s dedicated stump grinder, launched at the Rental Show in Las Vegas. The easy-to-use grinder features simple controls and a transport speed of more than 4 miles per hour.
The grinder’s track design improves travel in muddy terrain while offering a low center of gravity for stability. The 78-inch-long unit fits through 36-inch gates. A hydraulically driven head eliminates belt replacement and tension adjustments.
The STX-26 has Toro’s Dingo TX style control system, which delivers smooth operation and has fewer levers than conventional grinders. All traction and grinder functions are operated with two simple controls, and the offset grinder head delivers a 47-inch arc for improved visibility.
- Toro unveils new stump grinders at show
- New Toro brush chipper makes debut at the Rental Show
- Skid steers and John Deere machines most targeted among $300 million worth of heavy equipment stolen in 2013
- Toro buys BOSS snowplows, salt and sand spreaders
- Bandit launches new tracked model 2550 stump grinder