Topcon promotes president, CEO to managing executive officer
| July 26, 2010 |
Topcon Corporation promoted its president and CEO of Topcon Positioning Systems to a new role as the corporation’s managing executive officer. Ray O’Connor received the promotion after his leadership increased the company’s business in the Americas, Australia and Europe.
O’Connor serves as the chairman of the board of Topcon Europe Positioning, and he will continue to fill his current positions in his new role as managing executive officer.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...