Topcon names regional sales manager
| October 20, 2010 |
Prior to joining TPS in 2004 as a machine control specialist for the technical support group, Jones worked for a Topcon distributor in Western Canada where he gained field experience working with private and government road building contractors. At TPS, Jones was promoted to construction technical sales specialist before moving to his new position as regional sales manager.
Topcon designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Machine Control
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...