Topcon launches TopNET Live website
| August 15, 2012 |
Earlier today, Topcon Positioning Systems announced the launch of its new TopNET Live website.
The company restructured its global navigation satellite services and rebranded them under the new name TopNET Live. The new service offers subscription-based, real-time GNSS network real-time kinematic satellite navigation and differential GPS subscriptions, with high quality GPS and GLONASS correction data for many different applications. These include surveying, construction, GIS mapping, machine control, and precision agriculture.
The site is managed by the Topcon Network team and its distributors, and its reference networks deliver high quality, accurate, real-time GNSS data, through a variety of real-time data products and formats to all makes of network-capable rovers.
The new web site www.topnetlive.com is available for users in both the North American and European markets, and houses equipment guides, videos, news, FAQs, mobile data and much more.
Users can register and subscribe to the networks of their choice by following the country links, which will offer additional detail and value-added services for each individual network.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Machine Control
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you