Tognum opens U.S. facility
| December 12, 2010 |
Tognum opened a U.S. production facility in Aiken, South Carolina.
The assembly lines are Tognum’s first step to develop the Aiken plant into a broad production base in the United States. Beginning in 2011, a manufacturing department for components is scheduled to go into operation.
The Aiken plant is part of the company’s international production network, which consists of 12 locations. To learn more about Tognum, visit tognum.com.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: