Titan: Line striper with spray gun
| March 05, 2012 |
Titan’s Speedflo PowerLiner 850 line striper is ideal for entry level contractors and maintenance personnel who need a basic machine, according to the manufacturer. Titan recommends the 850 for light, periodic-duty on small parking lots. Featured with the unit is the removable LX-40 Spray Gun with in-handle filter and reversible striping tip. Pressure rated at 3000 PSI (20.7 MPa), the LX-40 uses a tungsten carbine ball valve.
The 850 has a folding handle for easy transport and storage, carries a 5-gallon paint pail (not included) with a 37.7 cc, 4-stroke engine. A reversible gun mount allows stripe off on either the front or rear tire and the tires are made of a formulated poly for smooth riding.
More From: Better Roads
- Thermal data logging system displays mil-thickness
- Crash cushion converts from redirective crash cushion to self-restoring crash cushion
- Ultra portable traffic management systems
- Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Flint Trading Inc. merging
- ASHE 2012 national conference June 7-10 in Pa.
- Teens conducted ‘road safety audit’...