Tilt-Up Concrete Association creates new website
| November 22, 2011 |
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) has created a new website for the industry’s magazine, Tilt-Up Today.
According to Mitch Bloomquist, project manager at TCA, the new website provides a more user-friendly interface and offers several new features. “Previously, we only offered an electronic version of the magazine,” said Bloomquist in a written statement. “This new site offers better social media integration allowing us and our readers to share individual articles, added exposure for our advertisers since ads are viewable from every page and dynamic content that is up-to-date and relevant.”
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...