Tigercat opens new division
| March 28, 2010 |
Tigercat has formed an off-road industrial engineering division. The division seeks to develop machines required for highly specialized off-road industrial applications and focuses on two key areas, land clearing equipment and off-road carriers.
To learn more about the new division, visit Tigercat’s website.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...