Thomas Magnete USA hires new CEO, business development consultant, sales manager, operations manager
| June 30, 2011 |
Thomas Magnete USA recently filled new leadership positions on their staff including: CEO, business development consultant, sales manager and operations manager.
Matt Alagna to become new CEO
Matt Alagna has been appointed as CEO of Thomas Magnete USA LLC, effective May 31, 2011. Matt has 20+ years of experience with Global OEM’s specializing in On and Off Highway engines, as well as Automotive. Prior to his recent position as key account manager at Hydac Corporation he served during his career at Haldex Hydraulics, Sauer Danfoss and Bosch Rexroth.
Christer Fjellgren to become new business development consultant
Christer Fjellgren has been named new business development consultant at Thomas Magnete USA. Christer has served as president of Thomas USA for the past 15 years and will now focus on new product development opportunities and technological trends in the market place.
Derek Nelson to become new sales manager
Derek Nelson joined Thomas USA as Sales Manager, effective April 4, 2011. Derek had spent most of his career at Parker Hannifin in the US. He has 20+ years of application and sales experience in the fluid power industry and gained special knowledge in distribution sales.
Ken St. Onge to become new operations manager
Effective May 1, 2011, Ken St. Onge, has been promoted from purchasing manager of Thomas USA, to operations manager. Ken will be leading all activities to establish valve production in the Milwaukee area and will continue to develop a supplier base in the US for Thomas. Ken has 30+ years of experience in operations and purchasing management in the hydraulic industry.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...