Thermal data logging system displays mil-thickness
| February 22, 2012 |
The M7 Thermal Plastic Data Logging System from Epic Solutions displays mil-thickness, beads applied, material application temperatures, average speed, GPS data and other application information. Installs on any brand of truck for all application methods.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Better Roads
- Titan: Line striper with spray gun
- Crash cushion converts from redirective crash cushion to self-restoring crash cushion
- Ultra portable traffic management systems
- Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Flint Trading Inc. merging
- ASHE 2012 national conference June 7-10 in Pa.
- Teens conducted ‘road safety audit’...