- Equipment World - http://www.equipmentworld.com -
The 2-Way Bucket
Posted By Equipment World Staff On October 29, 2007 @ 12:00 am In Boomerang | No Comments
The patented 2-Way Bucket from Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. greatly increases the capabilities of the backhoe or mini hydraulic excavator by allowing the operator to have a shovel style bucket and a trenching style bucket at the same time! The internal swinging plate has welded stops that allow the plate to swing back and forth and hold the material on which ever side the operator chooses to use. When the trenching side is used, the baffle swings toward the rear and the stops hold the baffle plate to hold the material. When the shovel side is used, the baffle plate swings toward the front and the stops hold the material in that position. The capacities of either side are approximately the same. The uses for this combination trenching and shovel bucket are endless. Operators have claimed that they gain more than 50% increase in productivity with the use of this bucket.
· 2 Buckets in one, digs forwards or backwards without repositioning
· Easily dig against walls
· Dig square holes
· The best clean-up bucket on the market
· The operator can also excavate material and lay bedding stone in the same motion! This saves time and money!
· Excavating around utilities is easier and faster because using the shovel action allows excavating away from the utility!
· Greatly simplifies work site cleanup!
· Many other time saving uses!
For more information call toll free: 866-928-5800, fax: 508-829-4822 or visit the website: www.leadingedgeattachments.com
Article printed from Equipment World: http://www.equipmentworld.com
URL to article: http://www.equipmentworld.com/the-way-bucket/
Copyright © 2012 Equipment World -- Development. All rights reserved.