The Ultimate Urban Assault Vehicle?
| December 10, 2012 |
I don’t know if I’d characterize a car that would fit in the bucket of a large wheel loader as the “Ultimate” Urban Assault Vehicle. Looks like a 50-cal would tip it over.
But you have to admire the craftsmanship here, from M&P Speed Shop. And I sort of get their rationale: building a car that can handle Los Angeles traffic, congestion and parking problems in style. The camo doesn’t camouflage, but instead makes this little speedster stand out against the plain vanilla mass of boring bourgeois cars on the road. M&P is actually a clothing company, that builds a lot of project vehicles as promotional pieces. A gallery of the company’s clothing and vehicles can be found here. Nice stuff. More pics of the Mini-Coop here.
More From: Construction Blog
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you