The Rental Show ranks in top 100 list of North American trade shows
| November 15, 2011 |
The Rental Show ranked No. 78 on the recently released Trade Show Executive Gold 100 list of 2010’s top North American trade shows. The Rental Show 2010 was Feb. 7-10 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. The Rental Show 2012 is Feb. 5-8 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.
The Gold 100 rankings are based on net square feet of paid exhibit space. In 2010 The Rental Show had 224,100 net sq. ft. of exhibit space occupied by 607 exhibiting companies.
Orlando was No. 2 on the destination list for the Gold 100, with 16 shows held in the city. The top city was Las Vegas, with 25 shows. Winter was the popular season for shows. February checked in at No. 2 on the list with 14 shows, while January was the most popular month with 16.
The Gold 100 list also rated the official contractors that trade shows utilize. All three contractors The Rental Show uses were No. 1 – Freeman for official service contractors, CompuSystems for registration contractors and Travel Planners for official housing contractors.
This is the fourth year the Trade Show Executive Gold 100 has been compiled. The magazine is published monthly for the trade show industry.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...