The Rental Show is coming to Vegas
| September 09, 2010 |
If you are a rental business owner or manager who wants an opportunity to network, attend seminars and hear a message from a member of the family behind “The Blind Side,” mark your calendars.
The Rental Show 2011 is coming to Las Vegas from Feb. 27 to March 2 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
The show will feature a keynote message from Leigh Anne Tuohy of “The Blind Side” fame, educational seminars, a New Product Showcase and additional networking events, such as a lunch with the American Rental Association.
Through Oct. 31, an Internet-only registration special is available that allows ARA members to receive full registration for $99. Non-members can register for $199 through Oct. 31.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: