The Rental Show is coming to Vegas
| September 09, 2010 |
If you are a rental business owner or manager who wants an opportunity to network, attend seminars and hear a message from a member of the family behind “The Blind Side,” mark your calendars.
The Rental Show 2011 is coming to Las Vegas from Feb. 27 to March 2 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
The show will feature a keynote message from Leigh Anne Tuohy of “The Blind Side” fame, educational seminars, a New Product Showcase and additional networking events, such as a lunch with the American Rental Association.
Through Oct. 31, an Internet-only registration special is available that allows ARA members to receive full registration for $99. Non-members can register for $199 through Oct. 31.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...