The perks of being a road builder
| September 13, 2012 |
Go Build Alabama has a great series of videos explaining available construction jobs by interviewing the guys who are in the field every day. Check out this interview with operator/road builder Jeryl Collins of Dunn Construction. Collins discusses how he become a road builder, what it takes and why it’s a great job.
More From: Construction Blog
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you