Terry Eller joins Granite Construction as deputy general counsel
| May 13, 2010 |
Terry K. Eller has joined Granite Construction Incorporated as deputy general counsel, effective April 26. She will report to Michael Futch, vice president and general counsel.
In her role, Eller is responsible for the general management of Granite’s Legal department and will participate in securities, corporate and board governance matters.
Eller formerly was international legal counsel and principal at 5 RMK, a consulting firm for the engineering, construction and environmental industries, headquartered in Boise, Idaho. From 2002 to 2008, Eller served as vice president of investor relations and vice president of international law at Washington Group International, a publicly traded engineering and construction company. Eller has served in a variety of legal roles for such companies as J.R. Simplot Company, Morrison Knudsen Corporation, and MK Gold Company.
“Terry brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this position,” said William G. Dorey, president and CEO of Granite. “Her background in the engineering and construction industry will be an asset to the Company. We are pleased to have her join our team.”
Eller graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 1976 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology and received her J.D. from the University of Idaho’s College of Law in 1984 where she also served as editor-in-chief of the Idaho Law Review.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...