Terex welcomes Ryden Equipment as new full line compact equipment distributor in Iowa
| July 12, 2011 |
Ryden Equipment now distributes the full line of Terex compact construction equipment at its branches in Sanborn and Des Moines, Iowa. The Terex compact equipment line includes more than 45 unique product models from skid steer loaders and compact track loaders to compact excavators, wheel loaders and backhoe loaders.
Along with Ryden Equipment’s full array of services, customers who purchase Terex compact construction equipment have financing options with Terex Financial Services. Terex Financial Services offers a wide range of finance and leasing solutions structured to accommodate customers’ cash flow and budgets. The Terex Financial Services team is equipped to assist in all areas of asset management, from the analysis of future equipment values to used equipment disposal.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...