Terex Roadbuilding will provide support services
| December 01, 2010 |
The Terex Roadbuilding manufacturing location in Fort Wayne, Indiana, will provide Genie 360-degree aftermarket support services for Genie aerial and Terex branded products.
Currently, there are 17 Terex Service centers and more than 200 field and service technicians located throughout the United States. The technicians are equipped to provide maintenance repair and reconditioning services for various aerial, cranes, telehandlers, utility equipment, winches, service bodies and portable lighting.
Additional offerings include frequent and annual inspection services, maintenance contracts, warranty and service bulletin work, damage and routine repairs and insurance estimates.
For more information, visit the Genie Web site at genieindustries.com.
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: