Terex partners with distributor to serve Florida
| April 21, 2010 |
Terex Roadbuilding partnered with Beard Equipment Company to distribute asphalt paving equipment throughout Florida. Beard now distributes throughout the state with exception of pandhandle counties west of and including Washington and Bay.
Beard offers customers sales and after-the-sale support for the Terex line of commercial and mainline asphalt pavers and material transfer devices and vehicles.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...