Terex opens manufacturing facility in China
| March 17, 2011 |
Drummers and dragon dancers dazzled attendees celebrating the official grand opening of the new Terex Aerial Work Platforms Changzhou manufacturing facility, located in a business park close to Shanghai, China.
The new Terex facility, built to serve as the product development, parts distribution and service center for China, is approximately 260,000 square feet. It is part of Terex AWP’s global expansion plan to produce local products for local markets. The facility includes a showroom to display finished products and a training area for customers, dealers and team members. The site was also selected for its potential capabilities to become a future Terex Corporation manufacturing campus.
Terex AWP established a sales and distribution office in China 12 years ago for its Genie products.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...