Terex names vice president, general manager
| August 11, 2010 |
Terex Construction appointed Jim Robbins to the position of vice president and general manager of its Americas operations.
Robbins will be responsible for all Terex Construction business in North and South America, including on-site logistics functions. He served as vice president and general manager of operations for Terex Cranes since March 2008 and has been in the company since 2005.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer that operates in Terex aerial work platforms, construction, cranes and materials processing.
From our partners
Caterpillar believes in the importance of safety and we want our customers to arrive safely home. Everyone. Every day. This…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...