Terex names new vice president of sales
| March 05, 2011 |
Terex Aerial Work Platforms, a business segment of Terex Corporation, appointed Tom Saxelby as the vice president of North American sales. Saxelby will lead North American initiatives for the sales and customer service functions. He will report directly to Matt Fearon, vice president and general manager of Terex AWP Americas.
Saxelby joined then Genie Industries in 1998 as a sales representative and has been a key player in the growth of the Central Region. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism from the University of Wisconsin.
For more information, visit terex.com.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...