Terex makes changes for future growth
| April 01, 2010 |
Terex Roadbuilding is retooling its Oklahoma City facility after moving asphalt paving and crushing and screening equipment manufacturing from the Cedar Rapids, Iowa, facility. Changes include enhanced field support, increasing customer support and new product development.
The company will cross-train sales team members on all asphalt and concrete products to increase customer interaction and begin a three-year initiative to enhance customer support by 25 percent using new management software. Engineering programs plan to develop new products.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: New Products
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...