Terex expands in Colorado
| April 14, 2012 |
Terex Equipment Services relocated its Commerce City location to a new site in Aurora, Colorado, which expands the facility from 5,400 square feet to 31,500 square feet.
The new location provides additional room for easier movement and storage of the equipment as well as upgraded air and overhead crane support to allow for inspection, repair and service for aerial, hydraulic, electric and hybrid equipment.
The new facility’s branch manager, Dave Vance, will report directly to Richard Gunderman, director of operations TES, Terex AWP.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...