Terex AWP signs contract with NJPA
| June 22, 2010 |
The National Joint Powers Alliance has named Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP) Terex as the exclusive supplier of aerial work platforms for the 31,000 entities in the NJPA. The NJPA is made up of government agencies, public and private educational systems and non-profit organizations, and the four-year contract with Terex allows NJPA to cut unnecessary costs associated with traditional bid proposals.
The NJPA combines its members’ purchasing power with contracts, cutting agency costs by an average of $8,000. The relationship between Terex AWP and the NJPA will be managed by the Federal Contracts Corp., which will monitor the bidding nationwide as well as advise Terex, assist dealers and establish training.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...