Terex appoints new Western region manager
| October 01, 2010 |
Heppenstall has responsibilities for the company’s mobile, plant and landfill equipment in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado. He represents the road building and landfill equipment lines.
With a work history encompassing rental, dealer and manufacturing environments, Heppenstall has more than 15 years of broad based industry experience. He comes to Terex Roadbuilding from equipment manufacturer JCB, where he served as regional manager and national accounts manager.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...