Terex appoints Eastern, East Coast district manager
| February 25, 2012 |
Terex Roadbuilding has appointed Jeff Thress as the company’s full-line road building equipment district manager for the Eastern and East Coast states, making Thress the single-source contact for customers and distributors for all Terex road building equipment lines.
Prior to his appointment, Thress served for 12 years as the regional sales manager for the Terex Bid-Well line of automatic roller pavers.
Thress’s responsibilities encompass sales and support responsibilities for the states of Georgia, North and South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and New Jersey. Terex said Thress’s assignment to a smaller region will allow him to dedicate more time to building relationships with contractors and distributors.
Additionally, Thress will work directly with customers using Terex asphalt plant equipment, Terex Bid-Well pavers and Terex ready mix trucks.
“Thress brings 40 years of sales experience to our field sales team. He has helped customers relying on Terex Bid-Well equipment to successfully complete their projects, and we look forward to this carrying over to the entire Terex Roadbuilding line,” said David Rinas, director of sales and marketing for Terex Roadbuilding North America.
From our partners
When you’re enjoying a busy work schedule with jobs lined up for several months, it’s likely you are focused on…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...