TBEI names chief financial officer replacement
| April 29, 2012 |
David Strehl passed away on December 17, 2011, after a 6-month battle with cancer. David Strehl was the chief financial officer for TBEI since 2007. He is survived by his wife and 2 sons.
Jerry Frost, vice president of finance, took over as financial lead for the organization. Jerry brings great industry knowledge from his more than 12 years with the company, including his role as controller/CFO for Ox Bodies.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: